Completion of the survey is not required for entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Answers to survey questions will not influence your chances of winning. This prize draw/sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) opens April 23, 2021 and closes May 15, 2021. The Sweepstakes is only open to US and Canada citizens age 18 or older. The winner’s name will be randomly drawn from all entries received. Participation constitutes entrant’s full unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is sponsored by OfferingTree SBC, PO Box 580993, Minneapolis, MN 55458, USA (“OfferingTree” or “Sponsor”).
To begin the survey, please CLOSE THIS WINDOW and return to your original email invitation or browser window.
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to citizens of the US and Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Residents of jurisdictions prohibiting such promotions should consider this offer void.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: Completion of the survey will automatically enter you into the Sweepstakes. If you do not complete the survey, you may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the entry information requested at the website by clicking HERE. Entry information will be used solely for contacting survey prize winners for this particular survey. One entry per person is permitted. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entry must be received by 11:59 pm on May 15, 2021. Personal data is collected in order to administer the Sweepstakes. If entry via web survey is not possible, participants may also send a 3X5 postcard containing the words “OfferingTree Survey Sweepstakes,” name, address, telephone number, and email address to:
PO Box 580993
MN 55458, USA
(3) PRIZES: The following five (5) prizes will be awarded individually to five (5) selected winners: five (5) Etsy gift cards worth $20. No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNER(S): The winner(s) will be determined by random drawing of all eligible entries received by 11:59 pm on May 15, 2021 and will be conducted by the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize are based on the anticipated number of eligible entries. Winner will be drawn on or about May 20, 2021 and will be notified by telephone or e-mail by May 31, 2021, at which time a valid email address or a full shipping address and phone number will be required for fulfillment of the prize. Winner will have 15 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to notification email or telephone call. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winners assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release Sponsor from any such liability. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility within 15 days of receipt by winner as a condition of receiving the prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prizes may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected. Prizes will be sent no later than 6 weeks after draw date. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to the use of the winner’s name, voice or likeness for the purpose of trade, advertising, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
(5) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winners are in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Agents and representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes. By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from entrant’s participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a note that says “Official Rules Request” (WA and VT may omit return postage) to: OfferingTree SBC, PO Box 580993, Minneapolis, MN 55458, USA.
(6) WINNER’S LIST: A winner’s list may be obtained by sending a note that says “Winner’s List Request” to: OfferingTree SBC, PO Box 580993, Minneapolis, MN 55458, USA. Requests for Winner’s List must be received by August 31, 2021.